MOQ 500, Carton 500
LOCATIONS (click to expand)
Back To Top
- For use with Heyco-Flex III Corrugated Tubing in trade sizes 3/8? through 1?.
- Nontoxic and UV resistant.
- Rated for NEMA 4 and 4X applications when used with Heyco-Flex III Tubing.
- Rated for NEMA Type 3R applications.
- Easy, permanent assembly between the tubing and fittings: push the tubing over the fitting ferrule until the tubing "clicks" into place.
- Lightweight and lower installed cost
- Quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in high vibration or flexing applications (automotive equipment, fiber optics, computer & peripherals, lab equipment, robotics, etc.).
- Resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.
- For use in both wet and dry applications.
- If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
- Use of an O-ring may be required for a complete liquid tight system with a non-threaded mounting hole
- Locknuts included with Straight-thru fittings
Back To Top
Fits Tubing Trade Size
Maximum O.A. Length
Wrenching - Nut Thickness
Wrenching - Flat Size